Hosted by the Idaho School for the Deaf and Blind, camp will be held at Pilgrim Cove Camp located on the shores of Payette Lake near McCall, Idaho. Idaho Deaf/Hard of Hearing boys and girls ages 11-16 are eligible to come to camp.
Camp fee: $100
Transportation to and from camp will be provided by ISDB. Pickup points for parents to drop off students:
- North Idaho—parents to bring to McCall
- Treasure Valley area-meet at IESDB Outreach Office in Meridian
- Twin Falls area-meet at CSI
- Idaho Falls-meet at State Police parking lot
- Blackfoot-meet at Riverside Plaza Mall
- Pocatello-meet at Jackson’s Gas, Exit 61
- Burley area-meet at Walmart parking lot
Interested campers should contact Chris Allison by calling (208) 934-4457 for an application as soon as possible. Deadline for application and camp fee must be submitted by April 24th. More information can be about the camp can be found in this Camp Brochure.