IESDB Outreach Educational Specialists are certified teachers who have expertise to provide support, assistance, and resources to the families of deaf and hard of hearing and/or blind and visually impaired children. Seven (7) Educational Centers provide services throughout the state of Idaho. If you have a child with a possible hearing and/or vision loss and need a referral for assessment and assistance, you may contact Paula Mason or Jeanne-Marie Kopecky.
- Region 1 - 1810 East Schneidmiller Ave, Suite 110, Post Falls
- Region 2 - 1118 F Street, Suite 305, Lewiston
- Region 3 - 704 Blaine Street, Caldwell
- Region 4 - 3071 E. Franklin Road, Meridian
- Region 5 - 1450 Main Street, Gooding (ISDB Campus)/li>
- Region 6 - 427 N. Main, Suite H, Pocatello
- Region 7 - 2296 N. Yellowstone Hwy. Room 313, Idaho Falls