The ISDB Audiologist provides comprehensive testing which includes pure tone, impedance audiometry, speech audiometry, visual reinforcement audiometry, auditory brainstem response (ABR), and auditory steady state response (ASSR) from the Gooding campus clinic-Idaho School for the Deaf and the Blind.
View a PDF copy of our Audiology Clinic brochure..
Also available for children ages birth to twenty-six:
- Adjustment of Hearing Aids
- Ear Mold Impressions
- Acoustic Analysis of Hearing Aids
- Real Ear Measurement
- Central Auditory Processing Testing
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Trial Loaner Amplification
- Other Specialized Testing